Another meal at Cafe Gratitude (which is now the go-to nice lunch/dinner place for my friends and I…)
Top is amazing polenta with ratatouille sauce and (I think) cashew cream.
Bottom is MIND-BLOWING beet kombucha. NO JOKE. That was good and totally worth it 100x times over. I like kombucha, but usually I can’t drink a lot of it, but I totally drank that whole thing and it was fantastic.
12 Notes/ Hide
- deuceyduce likes this
- throughbackyards likes this
- torooo-y-meow reblogged this from bayfood
- idkmybffgio likes this
- an-x0 reblogged this from bayfood
- emma-honch likes this
- thegourmez reblogged this from bayfood
- shousui likes this
- torooo-y-meow likes this
- yourlittleampersand likes this
- bayfood reblogged this from mainichivegan and added:
- mainichivegan posted this